November 7, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas November Challenge

Good day!

How's everyone doing?  I created this post a few days ago but rather than hit publish, I must have just saved it.  On top of that, I've been out of town, and didn't realize it until it was brought to my attention.  Sorry to my friends at CASE-ing Christmas for being late this time! 

This month we are CASE-ing a beautiful card made by Donna.  Check it out!


And here is the card I made.


I chose to keep the layout the same, but went with a different color combo.  And yep, you're seeing things correctly, I went with traditional red and green this time.  I love the simplicity of this design, and how the snow sparkles a bit, thanks to the Stickles I added to each snow drift.  It had been a LONG time since I'd added a bow to any of my cards.  I struggled a bit to get it perfect, but love how it turned out.

I do hope you'll head over to the challenge blog to see what my friends have created for you this month.  As always, they're all pretty fantastic.  Don't forget, you have until the 30th to play along, and there is a prize to be given away to one lucky participant.  Christmas is not that far away, so hopefully you'll get the chance to play along, and add another card to your stash.

Have a wonderful day!
 





What's In It:
Paper:  SU! Whisper White Cardstock, Dark & Light Green Cardstock (sorry I don't remember by who)
Stamps:  Verve Holiday Phrases
Ink:  MFT Wild Cherry Hybrid Ink
Accessories:  Simon Says Stamp Stitched Slopes and Hills Dies, MFT In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles Dies, MFT Tree Lines Dies, Stardust Stickles, Pretty Pink Posh Red Chevron Twill Ribbon

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How fabulous! Love your snowy hills and that fabulous chevron bow!