March 11, 2015

Love You

Hiya peeps!

How are you doing?  Are you having a good week, so far?  It's been gorgeous out, so we've been spending lots of time outside.  Unfortunately, this has caused a delay in getting my cards posted. lol  There were several challenges I wanted to participate in, and I made several cards on Sunday, but am just now getting around to posting the first.  I hope I'm still on time for them. :-)

Here is the first.


I love the simplicity of this card.  The clean lines, and the small pop of glitter look lovely together.  I will be sending this to R, at some point this week.  He says he loves getting random cards in the mail from me, and that he keeps them all.  How sweet!  I will definitely continue to send him cards.  I am going to submit this for this weeks Paper Players challenge (#235), which is a color combo of Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake and So Saffron.

That's all for me.  I'm headed to join my bible study group for an evening of fellowship and worship.  I wish you all a great evening!

Hugs!






What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, SU! Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White & Wild Wasabi Cardstock, Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Cardstock
Accessories: MFT Love Die, Simon Says Stamp You Die, Star Dust Stickles, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars

2 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

I love your beautiful CAS card! The colors are perfectly done with this and it will definitely be enjoyed by its recipient. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players color challenge this week.

LeAnne said...

I love the simplicity of this card too! That little pop of green glitter is so fun, and so are the stars! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!