February 4, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #169 - 1 Corinthians 16:14

Hi ya'll!

I'm SO excited to have you visit me today!  I know that I've been talking about something very exciting for me, that starts this month, and I'm happy that I can finally share.  This month I am the guest designer over on the Word Art Wednesday blog.  I am so thrilled to be joining these amazing women for the month of February!  I've loved their weekly challenges, and have made it a goal to join them more often this year.  I think this is a fantastic way to start!  I'd like to send a huge Thank You to Karen, for allowing me to be a part of these challenges.

As always, these challenges are Anything Goes, with the option to use their word art files.  This weeks sponsors are:  Verses Rubber Stamps ($20 in product), My Craft Spot (free stamp set), Imagine That Digital Sponsor (3 images of choice). 

The verse chosen for this week is 1 Corinthians 16:14.  I love this verse, as it's very near to my heart.  I try to do as He would, by giving and helping others.  I'm kind, and caring, and I give unconditionally.  Not just to people I know, but to everyone.  I want to lead by example, so that my daughter will also live her life in this manner.  I feel as if doing for others is becoming less and less popular, unfortunately.  I'm hoping that as long as she and I can continue to show kindness to others, I will have accomplished one of my goals, and other people's lives will have been touched.


Here is what I created for this weeks challenge.



I really liked THIS sketch from Cardabilities, and wanted to use it, even though it's from weeks ago.  I seldom use circles on my cards, and I rarely use orange, so I wanted to challenge myself use both.  I love the contrast of the light blue against the bold orange background paper.  I also love those delicate Memory Box dies.  They're beautiful.  I think I have just about every die they make on my wish list these days. lol   

I do hope you'll head over to the Word Art Wednesday blog, and see what everyone else has created for you today.  I can't wait to see what you create! 

Blessings!






What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Solar White Carstock, SU! Whisper White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Bazzill Peach Textured Cardstock, Orange Polka Dot Patterned Paper (old paper from my stash), Light Blue Graph Patterned Paper (also from my stash)
Stamps: 1 Corinthians 16:14 Word Art File
Ink: Mister Huey's Opaque White, Sakura Clear Stardust Pen
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles & Stitched Rectangles Dies, Memory Box Whimsy Circle & Lorelai Leaf Outline Dies, Avery Elle Dotted Banner Die, Martha Stewart Small Butterfly Punch, Freckled Fawn Aqua Glitter Dew Drops

No comments: