August 18, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hiya!

How's your day going, so far?  My alarm went off this morning, and I think I hit the snooze button four times, which isn't like me.  I was so exhausted, but unsure why.  I'm sure my day is going to be chaos too, since I was out four days last week.  I'm thinking quite a bit of coffee will be added to my diet today. lol

After we got tired of watching movies yesterday, my daughter went up to play video games, and I made a couple more cards.  Here is one of them.  I think it turned out very cute.


I think this is the most white space I've ever had on a card.  It was difficult for me not to want to keep adding stuff to it.  I love these Paper Smooches stamps.  I don't really enjoy "fussy cutting" anything, but these are very easy to cut, and they don't look mutilated like some of my images. lol  I know exactly who will be getting this fun birthday card.

I was excited to combine all of the following challenges.

Color Throwdown #305: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss & Tangerine Tango (I got as close as I could, with what I had)
Mod Squad Challenge: Masculine Birthday
Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes
FTL #303: Sketch
The Paper Players #209: CAS Kids Birthday Card

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge: Anything Goes

I'm off to work, hoping today will go smoother than I expect.  I hope everyone has a great day!

Stay crafty my friends!
 





What's In It?
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango & Whisper White cardstock
Stamps: Paper Smooches Cuteasaurus, Sentiment Sampler & Birthday Buddies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, SU Coastal Cabana dye ink, Iced Spruce distress ink, WPlus9 Sweet Nectar dye ink, SU Blendabilities Old Olive, Smoky Slate & Skin Tone assortment

7 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Sooooo Cute! Love the rhino.

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very sweet card! I love the section of stars behind that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

chera said...

What an absolutely adorable card!! Love your take on the sketch!

OH Babs said...

I have to comment on your cute card and the adorable Paper Smooches cards which are so perfect for the little ones.

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the simple little scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Jodene said...

Oh this is just too stinkin' cute! I love all of the white space and that adorably coloured image! Thanks for joining us over at Seize The Birthday this week :)