September 15, 2013

Use Your Words - Sweet

Good day!

I hope you've had a good weekend, and are rested, before heading back to work tomorrow.  It was a nice weekend around here.  We went to the Clay County Fair yesterday, and boy did we have a great time.  We walked around and saw everything, then I let the girls do their thing.  They ate tons of fair food, and rode every ride on the midway, quite a few times.  To say that they were exhausted is an understatement.  Having that much fun is a lot of work, apparently! lol

Since today is the 15th, there is a new challenge posted at Use Your Words.  Our challenge this week is the word Sweet.  For all of the details, click HERE.  Here is what I came up with.


I needed a card for a friend, who doesn't speak English.  The word "dulce" in my sentiment, means sweet.  A direct translation of this sentiment is, you're so sweet.  I thought it worked perfectly, even if it was in a different language.  I received my Simon Says Stamp card kit not too long ago, and this is the first time I've had to play with it.  The colors and papers, and elements are beautiful!  Since I'll be mailing this card to my friend, I kept it simple.  Hopefully, she'll like it.

I do hope you'll head over to the Use Your Words blog, and check out the other projects posted today.  They're gorgeous!  I'll be back with my next project tomorrow.  Hope you'll check back then to see what I've got for ya.

Have a great day!
Hugs!

No comments: