September 17, 2012

Just For Fun Take 2!

Hi y'all!

I hope you had a good weekend.  The weather here was beautiful on Saturday, and then it rained Sunday.  Either way, I thought it was fantastic.  I was able to get into storage and get out more of my crafty stuff.  I'm a happy girl.  Now I can actually create with most of my stuff again.

So, my friend Rochelle and I have decided to do another just for fun challenge.  I chose the photo below, and she chose music and flowers as our elements. 


I used THIS sketch, and created the card below.


At first, I wasn't excited about my results but after looking at it more, I think I like it.  The colors are bold and bright, and it's perfect to cheer up a friend.  I'm sure Rochelle has come up with something amazing.  I do hope you'll head over to her blog and check out what she's made.  Also, if you'd like to play along with us, you're more than welcome to.  All you need to do is leave the link to your card in the comments.

I hope you have a good day.  I'll be back soon with another something crafty.
Hugs!

No comments: