August 18, 2012

Unscripted Sketches Challenge #172

Hi y'all!

How was your week?  Mine was super busy, with a short trip to Iowa to take care of some family business.  It was stressful, working from my cell phone and laptop, but the silver lining was that I got to see my mom again, and I got to see my brother (whom I hadn't seen in almost three years).  I'm glad to be home, sleeping in my own bed, and ready to get caught up on some much needed cleaning and laundry. 

Anyway, onto why you're here, right? lol  I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you.  For all of the details on this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


I have to say, I dig my card today.  I tried flipping the sketch, and changing some of the elements, but nothing was working for me.  So, I decided to go for a shaped panel, and use some of my older Nestabilities I hadn't used in a while (the hearts and fancy tags).  I don't stamp in white on dark cardstock often, so I like how this sentiment panel looks different.  I also really like the seam binding bow with the mini roses.  I opted for that instead of the elements on the original sketch.  I am going to send this to a friend, hope she likes it.

I do hope you'll head over to see what everyone has created for you today.  All of the projects are fantastic, as usual!

That's all for me, as I'm off to run errands, and do some fun stuff.  Hope you have a great day!
Hugs! 

1 comment:

Ros Crawford said...

This is one gorgeous, elegant card ... Love the script on the heart ... have a lovely weekend!