July 28, 2012

Unscripted Sketches Challenge #169

Hello!

I'm SO glad it's Saturday!!  Does anyone else feel this way?  This month end at work has been so crazy that I feel like I went to bed on Monday, and woke up this morning. lol  I almost feel like we work from month end to month end, with very little anything else in between too.  I am excited that the Olympics have begun though.  Are you going to watch?  My faves are the diving, gymnastics and the track and field.  I will be crafting the weekend away while watching.   

Anyway, enough rambling.  Onto why you're here.  I have a new Unscripted Sketches project for you.  The sketch this week is very cool.  I had a lot of ideas, but only one came turned out well enough to post.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I have had these papers in my stash for a while now, but am not sure why they haven't been used yet.  I love them!  Maybe I was subconsciously hoarding them.  Either way, I like the color combo, and the simplicity of my take on the sketch this week.  I have decided to bulk up on my stash of birthday cards, since I have been asked for a few this week at work.  I do hope the recipient of this card enjoys it. 

The other US designers have some lovely projects posted today.  I do hope you'll head over to check them out.  Don't forget, there are still a couple more days left of our Christmas In July celebration as well!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card!! I might have bits of that OA paper left. I will be watching the Olympics. Might have to set up a table by the tv and scrap.