June 26, 2012

Use It Tuesday Challenge #34

Hello hello!

How are ya'll doing?  I hope you've had a good start to your week.  Mine has been chaotic, as usual for the end of the month, but I'm not letting it get to me this time. 

Anyway, onto my crafty post.  It's time for another Use It Tuesday challenge.  This challenge is to create something patriotic.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I don't personally know anyone in the military anymore, but I have friends who have family that are.  I figured creating a patriotic thank you card would do well for someone to send to their loved one or friend.  I used THIS sketch, and like how everything came together.  My hoarded/neglected stash are the ribbon, blue metallic paper and the polka dot patterned paper. 

I'm sad to say that this card is my last as a member of the UIT design team.  It's amazing how quickly six months has gone by.  The UIT gals are so wonderfuly sweet, and I'm blessed to have gotten the opportunity to work with everyone.

I do hope you'll head over to see what everyone has created for you today.  Maybe you'll get to play along with us and use up some of your neglected stuff. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!   

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Steph, this is so cute!!!!

{Eka} said...

Lovely card, Steph!