May 22, 2012

Use It Tuesday Challenge #32

Hello hello!

It's time for another Use It Tuesday challenge!  I'm loving these challenges, as they force me to use my forgotten, and hoarded stash.  The challenge is to use two hoarded items.  For all of the details, click HERE.


This card was made for some friends of mine.  I like how it turned out, even if it doesn't have a ton of stuff on it.  I think it's a cute idea, and I hope they like it.  My two hoarded items are the black and white alpha stickers, and the Nestabilities that I used to cut down the maps.  I've had both of these in my stash for over two years.  The arrow sticker has also been in my possession for at least that long, and this is the first time it's seen ink. 

I do hope you'll head over to the UIT blog to see what everyone else has created.  They're pretty cool!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Steph, this card is GENIUS!!! It's so cute.

judi said...

Hey Steph,

Like your map card, thats a great idea.

Hope your doing fine as aways.
Had not seen in a while keep in touch.
Judi Martin