May 11, 2012

I'm On A Roll!

Hiya!

I've got another crafty post, just for fun.  Isn't that interesting. lol  I needed one more Mother's Day card for my supervisor at work.  His wife is pregnant, and they're having a girl, and she LOVES pink.  I'm not a huge pink fan myself, but it worked out, and I'm sure she'll love it.  He sure did.


I've always known pink and chocolate look great together, but I have to say, I dig the pink and kraft color combo too.  I'm actually quite fond of this card, even though it is super pink. lol  Gotta love it when something comes together quickly, and how you pictured it.  I've combined the following challenges in my card:

Celebrate The Occasion #62 - Mother's Day
Going Grey With Scrap Creations - Happy Mother's Day
Tuesday Throwdown #97 - Motherly Love
Scrapalicious, USA - Mother, I Love You :)
Stampin' Royalty #123 - Punches

I've got a couple posts scheduled for this weekend, but I'll be gone for most of it.  I do hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!

No comments: