January 5, 2012

Day 4 & 5

Hello friends,

This is my second post of the day.   Please scroll down for my FYI challenge post. 

I've gotten a day behind on my daily photos, so I've got two for you again, today.

Day 4
After the auditors came and inspected things, there were some discrepancies with our inventory.  This is how I spent my day yesterday, recounting.  Doesn't my co-worker look like he's having a blast?  Isn't my harness stylish?!


Day 5
I'm surrounded by color, yet after working 16 hours a day for the last few days, this is how my creative mojo feels.  I'll be glad to get back to a normal routine once our end of year stuff is over.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Lookin' good there, GF!!! Very stylish, indeed! Happy New Year, dear friend...

Michelle said...

Boo, to having to recount! 16 hour days would sap anyone's mojo! I see you are still smiling though. ;-)