October 25, 2011

Peace Love Joy

Hi!

I got some time to play with a couple of challenges on Sunday afternoon and am happy to create something just for fun.  Here is what I came up with.


Sorry that the photo is a bit brighter than normal.  My usual spot was already in the shade by the time I got home last night.  I will have to make sure to remember that as the year moves on.  I combined the following challenges in my card:

The Ribbon Girl Color Challenge #12 - Lilacs & Greens
One Stitch At A Time #85 - Emboss It (the white panel under the round sentiment is embossed, but I used the debossed side, inked up in lavender and green)
Card Positioning Systems #241 - Sketch
Pile It On #43 - Be Happy

That's all for me today.  I'll be back soon with another crafty post soon.
Hugs!

8 comments:

Hazel said...

A beautiful card in restful colours. I'm not sure which bit is embossed as the photo doesn't show it very well. It may be the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Hazel said...

Thanks for the explanation - I popped back to see if you'd told me. lol Hope you visit us again next week. Have you checked out the sale? Hazel x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the soft colours!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Deb said...

Lovely creation and such beautiful colors, thank you so much for sharing your creation with us this week at One Stitch at a Time
Deb
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

This is a lovely elegant card, love all the swirls and soft colours.

Many thanks for joining in with our Embossing challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

CG said...

What an objet d'art! The design really captures the sentiment.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Pile It On!
-cg http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

BethieJ said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT Day!