September 5, 2011

Dear Santa, (2011 Edition)

So, for the last two years I have tried to be really good.  I haven't been as naughty (sorta) and I haven't complained much about anything.  I asked you for David Beckham, as my Christmas gift both years, but to this day he still hasn't arrived.  I'm not sure if he got lost in the mail, or is stuck with the wrong address and zip code on him in the back of a post office somewhere, but I've given up.  *sigh*  Apparently it just wasn't meant to be.  I understand that you're really busy making sure all of the kiddos get their gifts, and am thankful that you make them a priority.  With that being said, I am going to ask for something different, and hopefully, less difficult to deliver this year.  Maybe since I'm sending my request in super early, I will actually get what I ask for.  I'm attaching a photo, so that you know the exact one, when you go to pick him out for me.






Just for your information, his name is Willy Monfret, and yes, you can Google him.  He's a French/Caribbean mix who is about 6'3, with blue/green eyes and an amazing physique.  I hear he's currently living in the US (California area) and is hoping to break into acting from modeling soon.  If you have any questions, or need help with this, please don't hesitate to ask.  I will be more than happy to provide any information you need to help with this request.  Thank you, in advance!

Love,

No comments: