August 17, 2011

Live In The Moment

Howdy!

How is everyone today?  Are you having a good week?  I certainly am.  It's been busy at work, but not too crazy, like normal.  The time passes quickly and I have been able to get out at a decent time, which makes for a better evening. :)

I have another card to share with you.  Check it!


I love this color combo as well!  The pink and blue are a great contrast to the kraft, and the butterfly with the rosette?  LOVE!  This will be a short post as I need to get ready for work.  I've combined the following challenges in my card:

Sweet Sunday Sketch #130 - Sketch (my loose interpretation of)
The Pink Elephant #112 - Stitching (real or faux)
SPCC #113 - Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze (I think my patterned paper is actually Pretty in Pink)
The Shabby Tea Room #75 - Polka Dots (I hope mine qualify)

I'll be back tomorrow with this months second FYI photo.  I hope you'll check back to see it.  It's one of my favorites!

Hugs!

5 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

This is gorgeous. I just love your embossed butterfly.
TFS
Ang

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful ribbon and I love the butterfly in Kraft!

Leanne said...

Oh wow, that butterfly is amazing, great job on the card. Thanks for playing at SPCC this week. Awesome!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! Love the butterfly and faux stitching. Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

Susan said...

Your card is absolutely lovely!