August 14, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #37

Hi ya'll!

So, after almost two months of over 100 degree temps and NO rain, I woke up yesterday and it was raining.  Yay!!  Finally.  I don't think we could have taken much more of the drought around here.  Everything is dead.  So sad.  Anyway, enough about that.  I just wanted to share that quick. :)

Today's CCC is Christmas Cheer.  Please keep in mind that the challenge is optional.  Any Christmas/Winter/Holiday card will do.  The idea is to help get your Christmas card stash started.  Also, you do not need to use a SCRS stamp to participate, but we sure love it when you do.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I challenged myself to do a CAS card this week.  I like all of the details on my previous cards, but I wanted to try my hand at another CAS card.  I like how it turned out, and this weeks Annabelle Stamps challenge, which is to use Raspberry, Olive and Orange, was a perfect color combo for me.  I've also used this weeks Fall To Layout sketch (FTL153), which is paired with this weeks CASual Fridays challenge (CFC15).  I think it turned out cute.

We're getting closer to Christmas.  How many Christmas cards do you have in your stash?  I do hope you'll head over to see what the other designers have come up with today.  As usual, they're all very nicely done.

Have  a great day!
Hugs! 

9 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful Christmas card Steph!

Candace said...

I love your CAS card! I like to do those every now and then myself. I feel ya on the heat. Glad y'all finally got some rain!!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful card, a great one for the Christmas stash!
Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
Andrea

A Consuming Passion said...

What a fabulous card Steph! So glad you could play along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Patrice said...

Love your take on the color combo! Visiting from Annabelle Stamps..

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I'm in love with that darling little coffee cup image. Super cute stuff!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sue said...

Gorgeous CAS chrissy card!! Perfect balance of the colours and a super sweet image!
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at AnnaBelle stamps this week! :)

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous card Steph!
LOVE your coffee cup and the snowflakes on your paper, your whole card design is just lovely and I LOVE it lol!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X