April 17, 2011

CIC #107 - Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone!

It's a beautiful weekend here in the DFW area and I have enjoyed laying out with my roomies, chatting the time away.  I'm going to have a nice tan soon and I'm thrilled about that.  What have you guys been up to this weekend?  Anything exciting? 

I have another Cupcake Inspiration card for you today, and we are being sponsored again by Prairie Fairy.


There is a sale going on, from what I understand, so you should head over there and check it out.  This weeks lucky winner will also receive a prize of 5 images of their choice.  Talk about lucky!

Now onto this weeks inspiration photo.  Check it out.

 
Oh my goodness!  I was so excited when I first saw these.  I love the Asian theme, and the colors are wonderful.  I think I might just need some of these at my next birthday party. lol  Below is the card I created using this photo.


I think I may have found a comparable spot to take my photos at the new house.  The colors may be a bit off, but it is the best photo I got, so far.  I used this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch (#104) and like the results, for my first card in three weeks. lol 

You should head over to the CIC blog to see what the other Sweeties have created for today.  They're absolutely amazing!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful Steph - glad you are enjoying your new home!

Rachel Hope said...

Welcome back! We missed you! :) Gorgeous card!!!

Chris said...

I bet it felt good to make a card after that long.
I love that embossed layer.

Crystal said...

So happy to see you back!!! Fantastic creations!!!