February 27, 2011

CIC #100 - Smile!

Hi everyone!

This is my second post of the day.  For this weeks CCC, please scroll down.

I'm really excited to bring you today's CIC project.  It's our 100th challenge and we've got some awesome stuff happing this week.  First things first.  Below are details on this weeks fabulous sponsors.  And yes, I did say sponsors, as in more than one.  This is going to be a long post, so make sure to get comfy!  


The Octopode Factory has some really unique stamps and is offering a $10 credit to their store.  You must check them out!!  They're oh so adorable, in a quirky kind of way.



Next on our list is Anita Be Stampin.  Anita has a lot of fabulous images and I think I will need to purchase at least one of each in her store. lol  She is being gracious to us this week and offering $15 credit to her store.  You'll need to go check out everything she has.  I'm totally drooling!


Another of our sponsors this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.  They've got some wonderful stuff in thier store and are being very generous in offering 5 digital images and a coordinating paper pack.  Nice, huh?  I would totally play along just for that. lol


As an added bonus this week, our very own Rachel, is also offering a great prize.  Doesn't this stuff look fantastic?!  Wow, I can just imagine the things you can create with this prize.


So now, after all of that teasing, I bring you this weeks inspiration photo.  You can check out all of the details on the 100th post happenings by clicking HERE.


Oh my word!  When I first saw this photo, I couldn't help but smile.  I love everything about this, and it makes me happy to know that Spring is just around the corner.  I {heart} these cupcakes!!  Here is the card that was inspired by these yummy little treats.


I tried not to overdo with the pink, since I'm not a huge fan, but I think it balances everything really well.  These papers worked well together, and I like all of the layers, textures, and dimension provided by all of my elements.  I love how the big flower is the center of attention too.  Gosh, I think I {heart} my card today.  I seldom say that, but boy oh boy, do I like it.  I've also included the following challenges.

Mojo Monday #179 - Sketch 
Stampin' Sisters In Christ #76 - Use Green In Your Card
The Pink Elephant #94 - Recipe: Buttons, Lace & Ribbon (I followed loosly with bling, lace, and twine, hope they don't mind too much)

Wow, I think this is the longest post I've EVER created. lol  Are you overloaded with inspiration and happiness like me?  Well then, I hope you'll head over to the CIC to check out the festivities and see what the other Sweeties have created for you today.  I'll be back soon with another something crafty. :)

Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! The colors are so soft and elegantly sweet. Definitely gets me excited about Spring and Easter! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Steph!!! Love the pretty spring colors, I can not wait for spring to arrive but I think it may be a while with all the snow falling right now outside my window.

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty!!! Love that you added the "Smile" tag...because these cuppies make me smile as well! :)

Chris said...

love that flower, it's beautiful and is your card.

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so pretty. Love the soft colors.