February 13, 2011

CCC #11 - Naughty & Nice

Hi ya'll!

Are you staying warm?  We've been in the 50's and 60's this weekend, and I'm loving it.  I'm so ready for Spring to get here.  Hopefully, it will come sooner than later.

So, I have another Christmas Card for you today.  The challenge this week is shopping.  Keep in mind that the challenges are totally optional.  Any Christmas or winter card will do.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


As you can see, this project was created last week, while we still had snow. lol  Sometimes I get the opportunity to work ahead, and I took advantage of my office being closed during the bad weather.  I like how my card turned out, but you can't really see how a couple of my gifts are popped up.  In real life there is quite a bit of dimension.  It's also got a bit of sparkle from my Spika pens.  The non-traditional color combo is something I was hoping to pull off, and I think it turned out ok.

Head on over to the CCC blog to see what my friends have created for you today.  As always, they're all pretty fantastic.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Shaela said...

this is super cute... it's like the Easter Bunny trying to sneak his holiday in early, lol!