January 22, 2011

US #90 - So Grown Up

Hi ya'll!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, so far!  It's a nice, quiet day here and I'm hoping to get caught up on quite a bit of stuff.  I hope you get to do lots of whatever it is you're wanting to do today too!

I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you.  For this weeks sketch, click HERE.


I just love this picture of Sydney and wanted to use it as quickly as I could!  I think Taj did such an amazing job at capturing her personality, and her demeanor.  She's so calm, and strong, and knows who she is already, at 14.  I'm so happy to be her mother, and I love that she's mine.  These papers were girly, but not too girly.  Make sense? lol  I loved the simplicity of the sketch so that my photo would be the focal point.  I think I'll use this sketch and create a framed layout for her dad for Father's Day. 

I hope you'll head over to the US blog to see what everyone has created for you today.  They're all pretty amazing, but then, they usually are. :)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful photo and layout - great idea to frame it as a gift! Happy Saturday!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful layout. I love the strip of paper to the left and the rolled flower.