January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

As you're reading this I'm in Austin with my sister and brother in law.  I decided that I didn't want to stay home again this year on NYE, and we actually got Friday off from work, so I headed to Austin on Thursday evening.  I love spending time with my sister. 

I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you today.  There is a slight twist in how things are being done today.  Instead of a new sketch, we were to use one of the sketches from 2010, and give them new life.  I used sketch #50 for my card.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I'm loving my card today!  I think all of the details add just the right amount of texture and dimension, and I'm totally stoked that I got to use one of the images I've had colored for a while.  Isn't she darling?  I know just the person who will get this card.  She LOVES yellow umbrella's. *hint, hint*

I hope you'll head over to the US blog to see what everyone else has created for you today.  Have a safe and Happy New year!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I'm sure the 'she' will love it! Happy New Year my friend!