December 11, 2010

US #85 - My Angel

Hi everyone!

How is your weekend so far?  Good I hope!  I'm so excited to share another Unscripted Sketches project with you today.  I recently had some photos of my daughter taken, and couldn't wait to play with them.  For this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


I'm a less is more kind of gal when it comes to my scrapbooking.  I want my photos to be the main focus of the page, and this beautiful Bo Bunny paper allowed me to do just that.  This is one of my favorite photos of Sydney.  You can't really tell, but everything is black and white except for her blue eyes, blue earrings, and the blue streaks in her hair.  I really like how this turned out and can't wait to use more of the photos I had taken of her.

Please head over to the US blog to see what my friends have created for you.  They're all gorgeous, as usual!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Steph

No comments: